William Delbert Gann (June 6, 1878 – June 18, 1955) or W. D. Gann was a financial trader who developed technical analysis techniques such as Gann angles   and basic charts , where the latter is the collective name for its various tools such as the spiral chart (also called the square of nine), the hexagon chart, and the circle 360. Gann’s market forecasting methods are supposedly based on geometry, astronomy, astrology, and ancient mathematics. Opinions on the value and relevance of his work are sharply divided. Gann is the author of several books and courses on stock and commodity trading.
W D Gann Trading Course
- Gann Natural Time Cycle Analysis.
- Gann Dynamic Time Cycle Analysis.
- Gann Octave Time Cycle.
- Converting Price Into Time Using W.D. Gann’s Method.
- Swing Trading In Stock,Index And Option using Octave Theory.
- Trade Secrets Of Gann Square Of 9.
- Forecasting Using Gann Angles.
- How To Identify Reversal Using Gann Methods.
- Gann Rules for Swing Trading.
- Intraday Trading Using Gann Methods.
- Trading Gann Emblem Price And Time.
- Price Time Squaring For Trend Reversal For Stock, Index And Option Trading.
- Trading Using Gann Circle Theory For Stock, Index And Option Trading.